Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Start.

This is the start, of something new, it feels so right, to be here with youuu.

Hopefully that High School Musical song is stuck in your head for days. You're welcome. To the point, though.

God has been putting a lot of things on my heart lately, this new blog is one of them. I'll try to keep it updated as often as possible. Recently, there's been a ton of changes in my life. Some of them don't complety make sense to me, but they're part of God's plans, and that's all I've got to go with. Whatever those plans may be, they're going to be good. Why? Well, because they're God's! He doesn't make bad things.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans for a hope and a future.
-Jeremiah 29:11

For it is God who works in you to will and to act according to His good purpose.
-Philippians 2:11

So, even when my life seems upside down, things are good. 'Cause when I'm upside down, God can shake the lint out of my head and give me a clearer view of Him. It's cleaning out the spiderwebs, it's refinement.

For anyone who reads this, thank you. Please keep up, cause there might be some cool stuff on here sometimes. :)

-Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment